- 5 Stonechat, 5 Goosander (2 male), Little Owl – Manor Farm (MK – 24th) NOTE: view from fields below farm buildings to south of quarry.
- Barn Owl hunting – Manor Farm (Ashley Beolens – 24th)
- Siskins at Tattenhoe (Harry Appleyard) and Linford Lakes (MK)
- Treecreepers – Howe Park Wood (Harry – 23rd)
- Fieldfares in fields at Tattenhoe (Harry – 23rd)
- 11 Goldeneye at South Willen Lake (21st)
- Noctule Bat over Manor Farm Quarry at dusk (Ashley Beolens – 24th)
- American Mink reported from Linford Lakes (22nd)
- Primroses everywhere.
- Snowdrops out in flower in many parks.
- Cherry plum in blossom along grid roads and at woodland sites across city.
- Bush Vetch from summer 2015 still in flower at Elfield Nature Park! (MK – 22nd)