- Common and Lesser Whitethroats – Tattenhoe, First seen (15 April) [HA]
- Willow Warblers, Blackcaps and Chiffchaffs – St. Giles Church Meadow [HA]
- Coots with nest – Tattenhoe Park [HA]
- Ring-Necked Parakeet near retail park – Westcroft (15 April) [HA]
- 5 Skylarks, 2 Yellowhammer and flock of Linnets – Magna Park (15 April) [MK]
- Cuckoo, Yellow Wagtail, Sedge Warbler, Swallows and Sand Martins – Linford Lakes (16 April) [MK]
- Osprey over Campbell Park (18 April) [MK]
- Long Eared Owl reported from Linford Lakes.
- Red-Tailed Bumblebees in and around Howe Park Wood [HA]
- Small White Butterfly in St. Giles Church meadow, Tattenhoe (16 April) [HA]
- Orange Tip butterfly – Stony Stratford Nature Reserve (14 April) [MK]
- Water Stick Insect found on pond dipping session – Linford Lakes (18 April [Parks Trust staff]
- Brown Hare -Tattenhoe Park) [HA]
- Brown Hare, (Magna Park 15 April) [LD]
- 15 Chinese Water Deer (Magna Park 15 April) [LD]
- Water Vole (Lodge Lake 16 April) [LD]
- Cowslips everywhere!
- Fantastic display of Marsh Marigold in ponds at Campbell Park.
- First Early Purple Orchids emerging at Shenley Wood (14 April)
- 2 Grass Snakes – Tattenhoe Linear Park [HA]
[HA = Harry Appleyard]
[LD = Lewis Dickinson]
[MK = Martin Kincaid]