URGENT: Postponement of 19 July Ouzel Valley walk to 26 July

With a national weather warning and temperatures still forecast to be around 30C at 7pm we think it best that the walk does not take place this coming Tuesday, but instead that we postpone it until the following Tuesday, 26th July (6.45 for 7.00pm start). As luck would have it, we had no meeting scheduled for 26th so we have the unique opportunity to move it back one week, when the temperatures should be much better.