BMERC Annual Recorders’ Seminar: Home is where the Wildlife is
Saturday, 13th March 2021 – 10:00 to 16:30 and will be held online using Zoom
Great news everyone! The BMERC Seminar will go ahead in 2021 and it will be from the comfort of your home (and sofa). This year’s seminar, Home is where the wildlife is, will be held online on Saturday, 13th March.
Registration is now open, you can book your place here:
Talks we have confirmed:
- Identifying Important Freshwater Areas in the River Thame Catchment Dr Pascale Nicolet
- Activity update from the Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Natural Environment Partnership Nicola Thomas
- Monitoring the noble chafer using pheromones Dr Deborah Harvey
- Lockdown Learning – taking field studies online Keiron Brown
- Pond restoration and Norfolk Ponds Project Prof Carl Sayer
- BMERC Updates BMERC Team
- Saproxylic Stepping Stones – Investigating habitat connectivity for deadwood insects Stephanie Skipp
- On the origin of species recorders – how wildlife recording is evolving Martin Harvey
- BSBI: recording our plants Louise Marsh & Lynne Farrell
- Tracking the Impact Nick Marriner
- Recorders’ Updates
- Photo competition winners’ announcement and prize giving
Please contact us for more information.
We look forward to seeing you in March!