- Ferruginous Duck – Drake at South Caldecotte Lake (Peter Garner – 7th Feb)
- 4 Goldeneye – Foxcote (Jenny Mercer – 7th)
- Water Rail – outside Near Hide, Linford Lakes N.R. (Martin K – 5th)
- 3 Bitterns – BBOWT Calvert Reserve (5-6th)
- Peregrines displaying at StadiumMK throughout last week.
- Red Kite – Tattenhoe Park (Harry Appleyard)
- Roe Deer caught on Trail Camera at Buntsy Wood, Gayhurst (Ann Strutton – 3rd)
- Noctule Bat seen over Manor Farm again – 4th
- “New” badger sett found at Willen Lake (Lewis Dickinson – 3rd)
- 2 Tree Bumblebees Bombus hypnorum at Howe Park Wood (Harry A 4th)
- 1 Buff-tailed Bumblebee B terrestris also at Howe Park Wood
- Scarlet Elf Cup, Yellow Brain Fungus, Ear Fungus and Orange Peel Aleuria aurantia all at Linford Lakes (Martin Kincaid – 7th)
View Members Photos in the Gallery if you would like to see larger pictures.